ADSM-L

Re: label libvol

2001-02-12 07:00:52
Subject: Re: label libvol
From: Tiago Botelho <tbotelho AT 6MIL DOT PT>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:05:20 -0000
Hi,

This problem cames since ADSM. TSM only use one drive to labeling volumes in
the library, even though there are more drives available. I don't have sure
if this problem is fix in new's versions of TSM.

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best Regards,

Tiago Botelho

6mil - Tecnologias de Informacao, Lda
R. Cardeal Mercier, 25 - 3oEsq.
1600-026 Lisboa
Portugal

Tel: +351 217974568
Fax: +351 217974572
email: tbotelho AT 6mil DOT pt <mailto:tbotelho AT 6mil DOT pt>