ADSM-L

Re: DB2/2 Backup and Policy

2001-02-09 16:18:42
Subject: Re: DB2/2 Backup and Policy
From: James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:19:06 -0700
You haven't said if you are running the db2adutl commmand to
expire old backup versions.  Db2 backups are saved with a timestamp
so each db2 backup is an 'active version'  The only way they become
inactive and eligible for expiration is if you run the db2adutl command
that deletes the backups.

James Thompson