ADSM-L

Errors in the DSMerror.log file.... Help

2001-02-09 14:50:44
Subject: Errors in the DSMerror.log file.... Help
From: "Sulzer, Alan" <asulzer AT STLO.SMHS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:48:37 -0600
I am getting the following errors in the /dsmerror.log file constantly. If
any one has an idea why this seems to be happening, I am all ears.

ANS1102E Excessive number of command line arguments passed t
o the program!
ANS1133W An expression might contain a wildcard not enclosed
 in quotes

They seemed to start up all of a sudden.  My UNIX adminer removed some of
the data so it is relatively impossible to state with 100% accuracy what
changed on the systems that could have caused this.

Does any one have any idea what is causing this?  Here is some more details
if you need them.  We have no dsmc client listener processes running on the
client box for either nodes. We have two node names defined on the TSM
server for the client host. One node name is defined for the normal client
and the other node name is defined for the TDP API client.  I believe the
TSM adminer has tried to expire or disable the node from the policy domains
so as to render them inactive.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan Sulzer
Informix DBA