ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: DB2/2 Backup and Policy

2001-02-08 08:31:51
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: DB2/2 Backup and Policy
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:33:25 -0500
Gerhard,

The filesystem information isn't always correct.  Another thing you should
notice (I do with the AIX client) is that there is no Last Backup
information for the filespace, either.  The filesystem size hasn't changed,
just the data held for it has.  If you do a "query occupancy" (q occ)
against this node, the space used by this filesystem should show the
reduction.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

"I'm one cookie away from happy." - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)