ADSM-L

Re: Server to Server Config

2001-02-07 13:18:01
Subject: Re: Server to Server Config
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:18:47 -0500
It sounds like the Disk Pool either isn't big enough for the volume sizes
the slave system is sending, or it has a maxsize parameter that is too
small.  I'm not sure where the setting is for the first issue, but a "q stg
POOLNAME f=d" will give you the Maximum Size Threshold value.  That can be
changed with an "update storagepool" command.  (I don't have anything setup
with the server-to-server connection right now, but I believe the size
setting is on the slave machine, in the deviceclass for the target server.)

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

"I'm one cookie away from happy." - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)