ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino: Missing log information in ADSM 3.1

2001-02-07 12:40:02
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino: Missing log information in ADSM 3.1
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:41:25 -0500
Jörg,

It looks like you may have a legitimate problem here.
Please open a problem with IBM/Tivoli support.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Joerg Nouvertne <joerg.nouvertne AT wtal DOT de>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/06/2001
08:55:23 AM

Please respond to joerg.nouvertne AT wtal DOT de

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Hello all,

recently I've upgraded our TDP for Domino on NT to Version 1.1.1 including
Testfix. As a result, the message numbers have changed from ANR4991 to
ACDxxx, which works fine accept ACD5211, which is the statistic after
backing
up the archive logs; the statistics are missing and they are looking like
this:

02/05/01   22:01:43  ANE4990I (Session: 8696, Node: EU-BACKUP01)  TDP
Domino
                     NT ACD5211 Transaction log archive from server
EU-BACKUP01
                     complete

Have you experienced a similar problem? Will this work with TSM 4.1 (we'll
upgrade soon)?

Kind regards,

Jörg