ADSM-L

Scheduler hangs

2001-02-06 16:25:25
Subject: Scheduler hangs
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:25:15 -0500
Has anyone else seen this, or have a solution?

Occasionally we see the scheduler freeze up on Unix systems
(Solaris).  There are no errors in the scheduler log - the last entry is
just a file which was being backed up.  The scheduler process is running,
but not doing anything.  We must kill the scheduler process and restart it
to get backups working again.  This is starting to be a pain for
us.  Client level is v4.1.1, but I think we've seen this on several
different levels.

Thanks.
..Paul