ADSM-L

Re: Backing Up Novell Directory Structure

2001-02-06 14:25:07
Subject: Re: Backing Up Novell Directory Structure
From: Frank Ramke <Frank_Ramke AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:07:38 -0500
Louis,

The use of DIRMC is no longer advised for Novell.  It's use breaks some
major performance improvements made in the *SM server.  It was initially
recommended ages ago as a work around for a bug that has long since been
fixed.

Frank Ramke

Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/06/2001
01:56:03 PM