ADSM-L

Re: 3494 define library in Win2K

2001-02-06 12:20:40
Subject: Re: 3494 define library in Win2K
From: Steve Bennett <steve_bennett AT ADMIN.STATE.AK DOT US>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:26:16 -0900
We just went through this and was told by IBM that serial connection to
the library is not supported for w2k. This is confirmed by the tape
drive, medium changer book. You need to use a lan connection, TR or
ethernet. We installed ethernet cards in the 3494 attached one in the
tsm server and it worked.

--
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783