ADSM-L

Re: AUDITDB failure

2001-02-06 11:00:20
Subject: Re: AUDITDB failure
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:01:37 -0500
>ANR4142I AUDITDB: Database audit process terminated in error.

Davide - I would first try contacting Tivoli Support to see what
         they can offer.  (Your 3.1.2.90 level is just past the
Jan 31 support conclusion date, but try appealing to their sense
of support.)  APAR IY07860 talks about AUDITDB FIX=YES failures,
mentioning that it probably won't happen with a 3.7 server.
So if Tivoli can't help, you could think about restoring the db
to an earlier point, or going to a 3.7 server level on an
emergency basis.

  Richard Sims, BU