ADSM-L

Qualstar TLS412180

2001-02-05 16:03:13
Subject: Qualstar TLS412180
From: "Barth, Terry (MBS)" <Terry.Barth AT MORTGAGEFAMILY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:12:05 -0500
Hi All -

We are currently considering purchasing a Qualstar TLS412.  We have been
checking out messages in the newsgroups.  We noticed that on the 3494
library, that some have defined certain slots to act as a load port for
checking in and out of multiple tapes.

Is this possible on the Qualstar TLS412?  In other words, can we have a few
of the slots within the robot defined in some way to act as a bulk checkout
or checkin port for the robot.  This way, multiple tapes could be checked
out and checked in at one time, as this robot only has 1 slot to check in
and out tapes and thus, would prevent us from having to run back and forth
to the robot to check out tapes.

Thanks

Terry