ADSM-L

TSM in a managed backup scenario

2001-02-05 11:53:58
Subject: TSM in a managed backup scenario
From: Andrea Campi <a.campi AT INET DOT IT>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:39:42 +0000
Hi all,

the company I work for is launching a "managed backup" service for
companies buying colocation at our premises. I am looking for
experiences and/or examples on this, how to set things up, what to
optimize etc. Is anybody doing something similar and is willing to
discuss it, or you know about any documentation?

What is different in this scenario is that you have tens to
hundreds of policy domains, each with just a few nodes; also, you
want to determine what to bill on. The approach we've chosen so
far is to bill by the GBs the customer is allowed to use, anybody
doing it differently?

Bye,
        Andrea

--
Andrea Campi                              mailto:firewall AT inet DOT it
Andrea Campi                              mailto:firewall AT inet DOT it