ADSM-L

Re: ODBC install severe error

2001-02-05 06:58:35
Subject: Re: ODBC install severe error
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:00:18 +0100
Hello Xavier,
how did you install it? Did you use setup.exe or just execute the msi file?
I also had problems first time when I used the setup.exe. I think it should
be used only to install the MS installer on NT. The actual install should be
done by doubleclicking the msi file.
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany