ADSM-L

Re: Is anyone using TDP for MS Exchange?

2001-01-31 19:15:15
Subject: Re: Is anyone using TDP for MS Exchange?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:17:08 -0500
Doug,

Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server Version 2.2.0
will be generally available on March 30, 2001.

It will contain Exchange 2000 support.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Tedder, Doug {46-6~Indianapolis}" <DOUG.TEDDER AT ROCHE DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU>
on 01/31/2001 04:33:48 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  Is anyone using TDP for MS Exchange?

All--

We are using Tivoli Storage Manager for backup of our AIX , Novell, and NT
environments, and are planning a migration to Windows 2000 and Active
Directory. We understand that TSM has a Data Protection Module for MS
Exchange.  My questions are:

*  Is anyone using this product?
*  What has been your experience with it?
*  Is there support for MS Exchange 2000?

Doug Tedder
Roche Diagnostics Corporation
doug.tedder AT roche DOT com
(317) 521-2227

The statements in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect
the
position of Roche Diagnostics Corporation.