ADSM-L

Re: Backup versions

2001-01-31 16:05:25
Subject: Re: Backup versions
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:06:47 -0600
That is what Management classes and the ability to bind different management
classes to different files are there for.

We have somthing similar in the fact that we want different retentions for a
subset of files on a server, so we create a different management class and
add an include for those files to bind to the other management class.

Works as designed. (As long as a user does not run the Setup Wizard on a pre
4.12 WIN32 client - then the wizard merrily removes all of your
include/exlude statements!)

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg