ADSM-L

Re: How to avoid sending files larger than the STGPOOL MAXSIZE ?

2001-01-31 10:43:09
Subject: Re: How to avoid sending files larger than the STGPOOL MAXSIZE ?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:44:42 +0100
Hello,

we had also a serious problem with backup of DB2 databases because the
declared size by UDB was rather random ! The UDB utility had to be patched,
available by IBM.

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.