ADSM-L

Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions

2001-01-30 11:21:23
Subject: Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions
From: Diana Noble <djk AT UMICH DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:22:46 -0500
We are running D25D.  This level of microcode ran fine prior to going to
TSM 4.1.  We had never had an IO error before then.  Now we receive the
errors on both our tape drives.

At 08:43 AM 1/30/01 -0600, you wrote:
Diane,

What level of microcode are you currently running on your 3590 tape drives.
We are running 3590E1A tape drives with a microcode level of D22E.  We have
been on this level of code for quite some time with no errors.  Our 3590's
are also house within a 3494.