ADSM-L

Re: WebClient 2-dn try

2001-01-29 04:37:42
Subject: Re: WebClient 2-dn try
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:38:46 +0000
Claude

We do the following interactively but you should be able to parameterise it in a
command file. The exact options may vary but you get the idea:

DSMCUTIL INSTALL CAD /NAME:"TSM Client Acceptor" /NODE:clientname /PASSWORD:
password /VALIDATE:YES /AUTOSTART:YES /STARTNOW:NO
DSMCUTIL INSTALL REMOTE /NAME:"TSM Remote Client Agent" /NODE:clientname
/PASSWORD:password /VALIDATE:YES /AUTOSTART:NO /STARTNOW:NO /PARTNERNAME:"TSM
Client Acceptor"
DSMCUTIL START /NAME:"TSM Client Acceptor"

I think I'm right in saying that the Client Acceptor service must be installled
first but can't be started until after the Remote Client Agent is installed. The
Remote Client Agent does not need to auto-start as its started and stopped
automatically by the Client Acceptor.

Neil

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office 2 The Embankment Sovereign Street Leeds LS1 4BG
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682