ADSM-L

Re: Netware backups with 4.1.x ... help me ... I'm drowning!!

2001-01-26 09:01:10
Subject: Re: Netware backups with 4.1.x ... help me ... I'm drowning!!
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:02:50 -0500
Peter,

I think Seth may be on the right track. I've run into this many times as
well. First, make darn sure the dsm (or whatever) ID had admin equivalency
all the way through the tree structure, and I mean all the way! Second, make
sure you are using the fully qualified ID with dots. Mine, for example is
.dsm.ais.its.unc. Lastly, go ahead and delete all the pwd files again. I can
almost guarantee the failures have to do with either rights or syntax. Since
you have a test tree go ahead and recreate everything from scratch.

It'll get better, I promise!

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman