ADSM-L

Re: Windows 4.1.2 client Readme link still wrong

2001-01-23 10:30:13
Subject: Re: Windows 4.1.2 client Readme link still wrong
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:34:52 -0600
I am so glad you are on our side!!
Tivoli should have you on retainer ;-)

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Richard Sims |
|        |          <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> |
|        |                       |
|        |          01/23/2001   |
|        |          09:27 AM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          "ADSM: Dist  |
|        |          Stor Manager"|
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

  |       cc:     (bcc: Lisa Cabanas/SC/MODOT)                                 |
  |       Subject:     Windows 4.1.2 client Readme link still wrong            |

Be aware that if you go to
  http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/clients.html#intel
and click on the Readme for the 4.1.2 Windows client, you get
the wrong Readme file.

I've been struggling with Tivoli for a month now trying to get
them to fix this simple problem, and have sent their web people
another request today.  I've learned, unfortunately, that the
people maintaining the TSM web pages are unfamiliar with TSM,
which is the root cause of problems like this.  Sigh.

   Richard Sims, Boston University OIT