ADSM-L

ADSM Monitor - Updated ...

2001-01-22 17:36:39
Subject: ADSM Monitor - Updated ...
From: Sean Voyce <seanv AT WOOLWORTHS.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:22:43 +1300
Way back here ... http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0004/402.html I
offered an HTML based ADSM Monitor, built using unix scripts and a touch of
PERL (CGI).

Quite a few people were interested, although I haven't heard how any of them
got on.

Anyway, for those who are interested, I have fixed a few problems and added
some functionality.
If you email me (not the list) at mailto:seanv AT woolworths.co DOT nz I can
send
you a copy.

Sean Voyce.

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee(s).
If this email is not intended for you, you must not use, read, distribute or
copy it. If you have received this email by mistake please call the sender
immediately on 64-9-2620772 and erase the email and any attachments, and any
copies of the same. Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Woolworths (NZ) Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Woolworths (NZ) Ltd unless
specifically stated."