ADSM-L

Expiration not expiring Archives

2001-01-16 14:21:37
Subject: Expiration not expiring Archives
From: Bill Wheeler <Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:23:09 -0500
Hello *Sers,

        I have a problem that I hope someone will be able to tell me how to
fix.   I am running TSM 3.7 on AIX 4.3.3, and I have my archives set to
expire after 7 days.   The problem I have is that TSM is not expiring the
archives.   I still see archives from a 14 days.  When I run expire
inventory nothing expires.   All my policy sets are set to 7 days.   Is
there something that I missed, or is this a known problem.  Any info would
be great.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Wheeler
AIX Administrator
La-Z-Boy Incorporated
bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com <mailto:bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com>