ADSM-L

Re: SMS Scripting for NT installation

2001-01-16 10:57:53
Subject: Re: SMS Scripting for NT installation
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:34:33 +0100
The Autorun you can be stopped by changing a value in the registry namely:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdrom    variable Autorun
which must be set to 0
This is for all future CD's not only for TSM

Hope this is usefull,

Michel

"Collins, Brenda" <Brenda.Collins AT WESTGROUP DOT COM> on 01/16/2001 02:25:29
PM