ADSM-L

Re: Archiving

2001-01-16 03:11:39
Subject: Re: Archiving
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:13:13 +0100
HEllo,

we do archive our diatheque (more than 3'000 dias with a size of 30 MB,
total 90 GB) on Magstar in an IBM 3494 library. The backup copy group for
the specific managment class is defined as " 1  1  0  NOLIMIT".

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.