ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Legato compatibility

2001-01-12 18:30:42
Subject: Re: ADSM and Legato compatibility
From: Ray Pratts <rpratts AT SWBELL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:06:12 -0600
My memory is of a project about three years ago.  A client was migrating from
Legato to ADSM and left Legato on the systems for a while, until they got used
to ADSM.  What I remenber is, Legato changed attribute flags every time it ran,
this caused ADSM to backup files which had not actually changed.

It's been a while, but I seem to remember that ADSM back everything up after
each Legato backup because