ADSM-L

Fresh implementation of TSM

2001-01-10 01:53:33
Subject: Fresh implementation of TSM
From: Alyn Bush <xxalyn AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:39:11 -0800
We are implementing TSM latest version on RS/6000 -
S70A- AIX 4.33 with 3570C driver.
I need some help in regards to Agents for different
packages and things which we should consider prior to
implementation.
We have all kinds of databases such Oracle DB for
Oracle Financial, Exchange, AS/400.  Where do I get
agents for these packages, and whether the
installation of those agents is straightforward?  And
please let me know if other important points which
might help me in the process.

Thanks,
Alyn