ADSM-L

Custom dsm.opt in Client v4.1.2

2001-01-09 17:19:20
Subject: Custom dsm.opt in Client v4.1.2
From: "Jennifer I. Moore" <jim1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:20:48 -0500
Gentle Greetings,

Has anyone yet succeeded in installing a predefined (custom) dsm.opt file
with TSM client version 4.1.2?  So far all of our attempts have
failed...  the installer seems to ignore anything I put in the ...\config
folder.

I have read and tried to follow the instructions in the README that came
with 4.1.2, though I have some concern that the path referenced there does
not reflect the path to the config folder after extracting the files from
the 4.1.2 installer exe.  It looks more like the path that was used in
previous versions.  So I wonder if this process works in this version.

Thank you in advance for any help, suggestions, and/or shared experiences.

Jennifer