ADSM-L

Re: TSM Windows Client 4.1.2 and MSCS Cluster

2001-01-08 11:20:53
Subject: Re: TSM Windows Client 4.1.2 and MSCS Cluster
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIAGARAMOHAWK DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:14:09 -0500
Neil,

What version of the TSM server are you running and on what operating
system?  I encountered the exact same problem and opened up a record with
TSM support.  I was told that the issue was related to the fact that we
were running V3.7.1.0 of the OS/390 TSM server and we needed to be at
3.7.3.0 at a minimum.  Are you running a later version of the TSM server
than 3.7.1.0?  We are planning to upgrade our TSM server very soon and was
going to try and install the service again after we upgraded.

Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp

Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
01/07/2001 11:21:56 AM