ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino

2001-01-02 16:26:02
Subject: Re: Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino
From: Anthony S Colletti <acollet AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:06:22 -0500
Not sure if we ran into this before or not (as I did no initially setup our
TDP for OS/390), but let me check around for you

Thanks!
Anthony S. Colletti
Notes Admin - North
IBM Global Service - Service Delivery Center
 ><}}}>"

                    Meera Mokshagundam
                    <Meera.Mokshagunda        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    m AT UAL DOT COM>                cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:           Subject:     Tivoli Data
Protection for Lotus Domino
                    Dist Stor Manager"
                    <[email protected].

                    01/02/01 03:48 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

Hi all

Has anyone on this list successfully implemented TDP for Lotus Domino on
OS/390?  I'm trying to get V1.1.0 of this product to work with Tivoli
Storage manager V4.1 and running into problems when TDP tries to connect
to Domino.
domdsmc query domino             results in the following error message:
ACD5130E Could not initialize the connection to Lotus Domino properly.
error=4103

This is a general purpose message meaning there's something wrong with
the environment variables.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions
Meera