ADSM-L

Windows 2000 Redirected Restore

2001-01-02 16:03:53
Subject: Windows 2000 Redirected Restore
From: "Collins, Brenda" <Brenda.Collins AT WESTGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:04:20 -0600
Has anyone tried a re-directed restore from a W2K server to another W2K
server?  How do you get the system state files to restore?

I am using 4.1.16 and trying to restore to a server with a different
nodename. The message I get is that no objects on server match query.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Brenda Collins,
Storage Solutions Group
Phone: 651-848-5808
Email:  brenda.collins AT westgroup DOT com

Disclaimer:  "The views, opinions and judgements expressed in this message
are solely those of the author.  The message contents have not been reviewed
or approved by West Group."