ADSM-L

TSM Has to SAY ME that's something wrong !

2001-01-02 10:50:43
Subject: TSM Has to SAY ME that's something wrong !
From: Michel David <moi_md AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:51:19 -0800
Hi everybody

1) I would like to know if there is a possibility to
know what's written on the LCD screen of our QUALSTAR
library. Sometimes there are important info like
"Change the AIR filter" ...
It's a SCSI library.

2) If we shut down the QUALSTAR library, the TSM
doesn't feal it at all ! You can ask the "q dri" and
get that they are all ONLINE !!!! you even can try
"AUDIT LIBRARY" !!! and nothing occures.
how can I know that the library is not connected ???

Thank you very much.

Michael DAVID
MARNET