ADSM-L

Re: 3583 Library and Win2000 : Mayday, mayday ...

2000-12-22 09:52:30
Subject: Re: 3583 Library and Win2000 : Mayday, mayday ...
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:52:57 -0500
I haven't seen this exact problem, but can give you some usual NT/W2K
stuff.  Did you logout/login after the install?  Were there any enviorment
variables to set, and did you logout/login after setting them?  (Maybe even
recycle the machine)  Does that DLL exist?  Is it in the right place?  How
about copying it to (sorry, no Y2K experience yet) c:\winnt\system32?  Of
if it's there, the TSM Server install directory?  Is the file really there
(not with a size of 0)?

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

"I'm one cookie away from happy." - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)