ADSM-L

Re: node is missing its scheduled event but daemon is running

2000-12-21 23:00:42
Subject: Re: node is missing its scheduled event but daemon is running
From: "Walker, Lesley R" <lesley.walker AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:00:57 +1300
There are two possible client scheduling modes, polling and prompted.  Your
client is in "prompted" mode.

The server can be set to allow "polling", "prompted", or "any".  Do a "q
stat and look for this line:
    Scheduling Modes: Any
If it is set to polling, that will be why your client has missed its
schedule.

To put the client back to polling mode, go to its options file and change it
from "schedmode prompted" to "schedmode polling", and restart the daemon.

If you want to change it on the server, the command is "set schedmode any".