ADSM-L

Re: Archive all local drives on NT

2000-12-21 17:45:45
Subject: Re: Archive all local drives on NT
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:46:17 -0600
Yeah, I wish there was a way to have Archive use the Domain statement ...

I've started to just add all drive letters that are applicable on one
Archive Statement.  (I think there is a limit on the number of ojbects you
can archive with one statement - I had an error when I added all letters in
the alphabet!)

This will result in failed ojbects for drives that don't exist and the
schedule will show as failed if running 3.1 or 4.12).  (Bug existed on 3.7
and 4.1).

If someone has a better way, I also would be interested.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg
trushfor AT city.winnipeg.mb DOT ca