ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-12-20 21:02:20
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:02:37 -0500
What determines that a restore job will be "restartable"?  I've looked in both
the server and client manuals but all I have found are instructions for
restarting or querying restartable restores.  The online help for the client
had some information about options that would make a restore non-restartable,
but we thought we had met the requirements and the restores still do not show
up as restartable.  I queried the list for "restartable" and found some
information, but nothing specific.  If you can point me to the information
about this I would appreciate it.

Thanks