ADSM-L

Re: Exchange message error ANS0326E

2000-12-20 07:57:20
Subject: Re: Exchange message error ANS0326E
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:57:27 -0500
>I received when perform a full backup of my Exchange database (Dir and =
>IS) directly on cartridges an error message:
>ANS0326E Node has exceeded max tape mounts allowed.

Robert - If the Messages manual were not so indifferently written, it
         would come right out and tell the customer that the node's
server-defined MAXNUMMP value has been exceeded.  Your client node
may have started more sessions that is normal for it.  Have the
server admin do Update Node to boost the value if it is warranted.
   Richard Sims, BU