ADSM-L

Re: Drivers

2000-12-19 15:33:22
Subject: Re: Drivers
From: Othonas Xixis <othonas AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:33:51 -0500
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/

Cheers.

Othonas

Diana Noble <djk AT UMICH DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/19/2000 03:26:00 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  Drivers

I'm  about to upgrade to TSM 4.1.  Some of the recommendations were to make
sure atape and atldd are at the correct level, although I don't see the
level specified in the doc anywhere.  I was going to upgrade them anyways
and was told I could download them from ibm.com somewhere, but I've not yet
to been able to find them.  Can anyone give me a clue as to where to look
for the upgrades to atape and atldd?  Thanks.