ADSM-L

HPUX11 tsm client 3.7.2 message in dsmerror.log

2000-12-19 11:59:12
Subject: HPUX11 tsm client 3.7.2 message in dsmerror.log
From: Thiha Than <Thiha_Than AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:59:38 -0800
hi Eric,

Oracle connect agent 2.1.10 works with TSM 3.7.1 API only.  I think you
have V3.7.2 b/a client, image library (libPiIMG.sl), and V3.7.1 API
installed on your machine.  Image library needs API level (3.7.2) to be
loaded successfully.  That might be the reason that you are seeing the
error you described.

regards,
Thiha