ADSM-L

Re: Return codes from TSM 3.7.2 clients

2000-12-15 17:19:27
Subject: Re: Return codes from TSM 3.7.2 clients
From: Keith Davey <kdavey AT GUS33.HOMEIP DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:00:50 -0700
I have been fighting this issue with client development for the better
part of a year.  They are looking to improve the reliability of the return
codes, but officaly the "Do not support them".  If you contact Level 2
support with a blatently wrong RC code from a client and let them know,
most likly they will open an APAR aganst it.

Keith Davey