ADSM-L

Re: NotesConnect Agent on Domino R5 server?

2000-12-15 06:05:50
Subject: Re: NotesConnect Agent on Domino R5 server?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 06:06:29 -0500
Jeff,

You might be able to get TDP for Notes (ADSMConnect Agent
for Lotus Notes) to work on Domino R5 but this
is not a supported platform by IBM/Tivoli.

TDP for Lotus Domino is the only supported "agent"
for Domino R5.

(FWIW, I think that investing in DASD is a small
price to pay for the benefits that transaction
logging gain you in performance and recoverability.
If you are going to Lotusphere in Orlando in January,
I recommend that you see the ID304 presentation titled:
"Implementing Transaction Logging in the Real World".
Thursday, January 18th at 10:30)

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler