ADSM-L

Re: emulex LP8000 HBA

2000-12-13 17:27:02
Subject: Re: emulex LP8000 HBA
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:27:27 -0800
Rejean Larivee - your analysis is correct.

I loaded the Emulex device drivers, devices.pci.lpfc.diag and
devices.pci.lpfc.rte.  I did that because `cfgmrg` needed the filesets,
devices.pci.df1000f8, devices.pci.fibre-channel, and
devices.pci.pciclass.0c0400 but they are on the AIX 4.3.3 cdrom nor could I
find them on the web site.  Were can I find these drivers?