ADSM-L

Re: Invisible archive

2000-12-13 12:06:54
Subject: Re: Invisible archive
From: ben huber <ben AT KELMAN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:06:26 -0700
Andres,

Just out of curiousity, what are the archive descriptions used for the archives
in question?

We've had problems here (where we use the archive feature heavily) where users
of prior versions had archived groups of files with wildcards in the description
(*'s and such).  Apparently, there wasn't a problem doing this with the v2
clients.  The v3 client would bring up the archive description, but not provide
any detail.   The v3 dsmc client would work just fine.

I'm wondering if it could be the same sort of issue.

Regards,

Ben Huber
Data Support Analyst
Kelman Technologies