ADSM-L

Re: EXCLUDE.DIR and EXCLUDE.FS

2000-12-12 18:09:10
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE.DIR and EXCLUDE.FS
From: Keith Davey <kdavey AT GUS33.HOMEIP DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:50:41 -0700
I am certain that it will be implemented eventualy.  The problem is two
fold.

1. Archive never had an include exclude function before  (aka its new)
2. Archive and Backup are two very diffrent processes.  Same executable,
but quite diffrent from one another.  In time I am certain that a
universal exclude option will be made available.

Keith Davey
Tivoli Systems