ADSM-L

hello to u all.

2000-12-11 11:52:49
Subject: hello to u all.
From: Natty Attias <natty AT NEWAPPLICOM.CO DOT IL>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:36:21 +0200
Hi.
I'm new on TSM so I'll thank u if u could be patient with me.

I'm migrated from TSM 3.7 to 4.1.0, and for some reason, while migrating, I
lost some drivers from my Os.

I'm running Sun Solaris 2.6 ( Os 5.6 ), and I lost the mt & lb drivers from
/usr/kernel/drv , and even though I used  /usr/sbin/add_drv -m '* 0666 bin
bin' /usr/kernel/drv/... I still get : " no such file or directory, cannot
find module mt/lb ".

I now stand with no library ( qualstar TLS 4440 ), and using the disk
STGpool, I tried everything I know, Please advise ...

Thx in advanced,

Natty Attias
Unix System Manager
New Applicom LTD.
Tel : 09-9598608
Fax : 09-9598990
Mob : 053-691029
Mail : natty AT newapplicom.co DOT il <mailto:natty AT newapplicom.co DOT il>
Web : www.applicom.co.il <http://www.applicom.co.il>