ADSM-L

Re: Oracle RMAN not deleting backups

2000-12-11 08:47:00
Subject: Re: Oracle RMAN not deleting backups
From: "Warren, Matthew James" <matthewjames.warren AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:47:26 -0000
Cheers for the help :)

It seems though, that the files are not being marked as inactive by RMAN on
the TSM server, so even with the correct Managment class details and
BACKDELETE=yes we are not seeing the files removed from TSM when expiration
ocurrs.

Matt.

Matthew Warren.                         GZPTXW
EDS Core Infrastructure -- Storage Management.
Wavendon Tower +44(0)190828(4481)
matthewjames.warren AT eds DOT com