ADSM-L

ANE4007E again

2000-12-07 10:13:33
Subject: ANE4007E again
From: Robert Fijan <robert.fijan AT LVA-WUERTTEMBERG DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:36:00 +0100
Hallo all !

Maybe i didn't explain my problem right, maybe I did, I don't know.

I'm ADSM-Admin and I try to restore some files to a NT-Node. These files got
lost and where backed up from
this Node. So I use the Backup Client on my Workstation to Log on to the Node
with it's name and the correct password. I can see all the backed up files and
I select the files to restore. But the restore fails with ANE4007E Errors.

When the NT-Admin of the Node does the same, everything works fine.

Why is this so? Does NT check the permissions to this files on a basis of
NT-permissions? This would mean that every ADSM-Admin would
have to be Admin of every backed up Node in order to be able to restore files,
right? This is really stupid, isn't it?

Please help me and bring some light into the darkness of this subject.

With kind Regards

Robert Fijan