ADSM-L

TSM Management Survey

2000-12-06 21:31:34
Subject: TSM Management Survey
From: Andrew Whitcroft <awhitcro AT NETSCAPE DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:31:35 -0500
Hi All ---

I would like to know how others are managing their ADSM/TSM systems.
Please answer the 2 questions below, and Email your answers to me,
I will tabulate the results and report back to the group.

BTW, please do NOT send your answers to the list server, it creates
lots of extra noise on the listserver.

Andy.
Enough of the business, here is the survey:

1) How do you or your company perform the daily adminstrative tasks.
   a) Using the ADSM/TSM Commandline
   b) Using the web interface
   c) Using scripts or compiled programs

2) If you choose "C", please tell me what scripting language or
   compiled language the majority of your scripts are written in?