ADSM-L

Do I have an off-site copy?

2000-12-06 18:34:20
Subject: Do I have an off-site copy?
From: "Michael A. Scurek" <mscurek AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:33:02 -0800
I have a tape that I thought had its contents copied onto off-site media;
however, when I do a
'q con <volume_name> cop=no', I receive a list of 327 files.  I tried
executing a 'ba stg', but no files are copied to off-site media.  The
process is successful without actually doing anything.  I am running ADSM
3.1.2.20 on AIX 4.2.1.  I would be surprised if I didn't have off-site
copies, but why do I get output from the 'q con' command?

Thanks in advance,
Michael A. Scurek
CSC-BGI Unix Administration
630/955-7310