ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude list

2000-12-06 17:01:38
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude list
From: Tony Garrison <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:01:59 -0600
Jim;
        I had the same problem here.  It appears that excludes are processed
before includes.  I have not found a way around this.  I was trying to
exclude the c:\winnt\profiles folder, but include
c:\winnt\profiles\administrators, all users and default users folders.
backing up these folders is a terrible waste of valuable database space.
Hopefully someone can come up with another suggestion without having to
recreate another dsm.opt and adsm service w/backup schedule just to backup
these few folders.  Good luck.

Tony Garrison  MCSE, MCP+I, A+
I/T Systems Programmer
USAA