ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:25:42
Hello all, I have just discovered that the archives of one volume on one of
our Novell servers has been failing since around February. The error
messages is ANS4006E Error processing VOL5:. Directory path not found. This
occurs after it has already archived over 150,000 files and is probably half
way through the volume. This error kills the archive operation and the next
message in the log is 'Scheduled event completed successfully. Now the
problem I have with that is the fact it is reporting it was successful when
in fact it was not. It appears that the backups have been working fine. Has
anyone seen this before or have any ideas? I tried to manually archive the
volume from the command prompt and it does the same thing.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue